Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hardanger Ornaments - Readers's Creations

As much as I would have liked to finish Christmas Joy and share it with you before the Holidays, my cold (yes, I am at it again) proved to be stronger than my desire and ability to stitch. Today I managed to do all the baking, so maybe tomorrow I'll give stitching another try. No promises, though...
Until then I am proud to share with you the beautiful ornaments stitched by my dear readers.

Tatiana's work:




Martina's work:


Victoria's work:



I just love seeing all the different interpretations, thank you, ladies!

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

8 comments:

Reyes ♥El telar de mi abuela♥ said...

MARAVILLOSO!!!!
Feliz navidad desde Tenerife.

Lily said...

Merry Christmas :}

Unknown said...

Annamária,
todos muito bonitos....
parabéns pela linda semente que lançou!!!

abraços de MF

unikat said...

Milyen öröm lehet rájuk nézni neked!
Békés, boldog karácsonyt!

vale-tina said...

Merry Christmas!
I wish you good health, new ideas, inspiration and festivity!
May the joy of living more in your hearts!

IrLik said...

Merry Christmas! Beautiful embroidery!

Nicola said...

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through

Unknown said...

wow.... everything is beautiful, congratulations!!
I just start to make hardanger and I like it very much, your christmas ornaments are very very nice, I love them.
Thanks so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...